Friday, April 8, 2011

"We Hope To Grow a Whole President Eventually"


According to Jack Cashill, the photo on the left is a fake, and the one in the center is genuine. In spite of its still having young Obama's knee in it.

http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/comments/friday_genius_ten_obamas_knee_is_a_citizen_edition/

I say that the photo on the right, which I made in just over 30 minutes with a squirming three year old on my lap, is a better fake than Cashill's.

I leave it to you to decide who is right.

[UPDATE: Upon the recommendation of several people, I have now hidden my signature within my version of this photo to discourage its reuse by Cashill or other clowns.]

1 comment:

Mike Crichton said...

Perhaps you should watermark this picture so that wingnuts will be less likely to copy it and try to
"prove" the fake is real?