Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's the Loveliest Part of Your Body?

Over at Shakesville, they're asking readers what part of themselves they like best. Here is my answer:

My hands. I liked them even when I was a fat, awkward teenager, because at least my hands had long slender fingers and muscular palms. When I was a fat, awkward young adult, I still thought my hands looked kind of nice, and I also found out that I could get almost any girl to let me touch her because I gave really good back and foot rubs. Now I am a fat, awkward middle-aged man, and I've had a couple of go-rounds with carpal tunnel syndrome and have to sleep with my hands strapped into immobilization gloves that I call the "anti-Onanism devices", but they still give good touch, and my wife gets downright lyrical about what they do to her, so I like my hands just an awful lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love my boobs, D cup, then I lost a third of my body weight and now I'm about an A cup. I don't think there is any part of my body I like now.

CfMn
beastlyspike.blog-city.com